Thursday, June 12, 2008

waiting on this little girl to get here


Well, I have been helping my parents move into their new home.  They moved here from South Carolina.  It's great to finally have them here.  Tonight we had so much fun helping them organize their closet!  They have so many clothes, and most of them are outdated and funny!  Dad is so proud of his handmade, customized, Indonesian, satin shirt!  WOW!  What a sight and how I wished it would just go somewhere and hide!  He was bragging on how old some of his pants were.....dating back to the 70's, but I know they are from the early 90's.  But he was still proud to still have them.  As he put on different hats in his closet, he would act out different characters.  He is convinced they are still cool to have and wear.  I'm not saying a word!  Lol!  Mom just worried where she would hang her 2 dresses and was bothered that all her dress pants would touch the floor.  It really was fun being in their closet.  :)
Now we are waiting the arrival of my little sister and her family to move here as well.  9 more days.  What a blast we will have with all of my family here in B'ham!  
This pic is of my little niece, Abby.  Can't wait to see her.  

No comments: