Saturday, June 28, 2008

family


So, my mom turned 59 yesterday.  We took her to Edgar's for lunch and then had a party with the family that evening.  It was lots of fun.  And...nothing tastes better than a white on white birthday cake!  
This a picture of my dad I took a few days ago.  His guitar is named "Hank"  He bought it as a teenager.  It's even been to Europe and back.  He LOVES it!  He plays it non-stop and sings non-stop.  I grew up with this instrument all my life, loved playing on it as a child.  But, I think I am the only one in my family who does not play guitar.  It's okay, because I play the CD player very well!  ;)  Gonna call it a night and watch a movie with my hubby.  

2 comments:

William Hornsby said...

Trudy, you were the best country backup singer in Germany. We had a blast touring Europe doing concerts. Your sisters and mom helped make for a great band. Dad

trudy bezet said...

hahha! Do you like my blog????