Tuesday, June 17, 2008

food and music

So, I added this ipod thingy.  I like quite a variety of music and you are welcome to browse because it seems my least favorite songs tend to pop up first.  Ugh.  Sorry.  
This evening feels like it is going to be very uneventful and I am anxious about it.  LOL!  I do not like to sit around.  I already vegged this morning.  Treated myself to a Moe's Homewrecker today.  I was sitting there filling out a customer response card and it asked me what my favorite restaurant is and you know what....I couldn't think of one.  I don't think I enjoy restaurant food too much these days.  I could tell you some restaurants I despise, though.  ;)  Guess my mood is the main factor.  Anyway, this week is going to get more exciting.  I look forward to the upcoming events.  Natalie will also be 19 on friday.  I am old.  :)  Happy, but old.  Peace out!

No comments: