Friday, September 19, 2008

these days


Staying busy.  Things come up, distract you or make you forget what you are supposed to be doing in life.  But being busy sometimes helps.  I like a schedule.  If I didnt work, I think life would be somewhat boring for me. 
HUGE change for my family....my daughter moves out in a couple of weeks.  David and I will be empty nesters.  She is ready and old enough though.  I was living on my own with a husband at her age.  ha!  She can do it.  But, its gonna be hard on me.  I like hearing her walk up the front porch and open the door.  I like watching tv with her till late at night.  I literally watch my clock until she gets home each day, because I am so excited to see her.  She makes me happy and keeps me laughing.  She entertains David and I.  We are going to miss her little messes around the house.  She already said I can spend the night at her apartment when her roommate is away.  LOL!  Bless her heart.  I think she will miss us too.  ;)
Pray for me!!!  
This is Natalie and my "adopted" daughter Trinity.  :)

No comments: