Thursday, September 25, 2008

life


Okay.  So, I love my class this year (of course i loved my class last year too).  I can't believe how easy my job is.  Easy... meaning my students are so precious, easy to love and smart!  :)  They make it easy.  I really wish I could make a video of each day.  They say the cutest things in the cutest ways.  Today, I was laughing out loud, all by myself at one of my students during math. They are SO CUTE!  They are like my own.  They make my day so wonderful.  

Natalie is moving out soon.  8 days to be exact.  Wonder how I will take it.  Will I cry, or will I jump for joy!!?!?  LOL!  Probably cry.  She is my buddy!   But, I am SO proud of her.  I mean, to be 19 and self supported.  She amazes me.  She starts Jeff State in the spring.   She wants to go the Interior Design route, to start.  Then maybe Real Estate.  She was thinking she could combine the 2 and do what she wants.  I say go for it Natalie!  The child is a go-getter and does what she wants. Can't stop that.  :)  
 
Her apartment will be interesting to see.  Will she keep it clean or will she and her roommate just come and go??  Wow, I hope they keep it clean.  She buys her washer and dryer this weekend.  Crazy seeing her purchase those on her own.  Its great!  I went halfsies on her microwave yesterday, since we have already spent plenty on her apartment stuff.  We just had to pitch in on something else.   Guess she only needs to grab the iron and ironing board and she is good to go.  :)  Crazy!  I like how frugal she is when she is spending her money.  It means that we taught her well.  I think.  ;)  Anyway, pray for her.  It's a BIG step. Jesus will take care of her, I know.  

Here is a pic of Natalie and her roomie....cutie pa-tooties!


No comments: