Saturday, June 6, 2009

no thought of tomorrow


Enjoying another day of summer, free from a job, but not from work. I am supposed to be cleaning my kitchen, instead, I am looking up restaurants for my date with my ^^hubby^^ tonight. hee hee! I can always clean my kitchen! :)


I have been thinking a lot lately...life makes you do this. Been thinking about the future... what will I be and where will I be....who will be with me to enjoy this life and who won't. We dont know the future and sometimes thats good. It leaves me guessing. I just have to cling onto that scripture in the Bible, Matthew 6:34 "Take no thought of tomorrow, for tomorrow will care for itself." Thats peace from the Word.
Anyway, I am happy to have the life I live. God chose me and I am glad I chose Him. He blesses me and makes me who I am. He gave me the most wonderful husband, daughter, sisters, parents and friends! Couldnt ask for more!


No comments: