Tuesday, November 18, 2008

matt. 6:26

Life is a tad hectic right now. Hectic, but nice. The weather is snappy and cold. I like that. Well, only for a few months, then on to warm again. :)

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. I hate that saying, its so corny, sort of true though. But, I guess that's where I am right now these days. It's hard working full time, taking care of my family, and trying not to think about things that bring sadness to my life. Jesus brings me joy, dont get me wrong, but I AM human! I do worry and get sad at times. I just want everyone healthy in my family and want them to all live a long, prosperous life. I need everyone. :) Jesus is my strength. He gets me through these times.

Fave Bible verse:
Matthew 6:25-34
vs 26: Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

How awesome is that????

No comments: