Friday, July 4, 2008

july 4th


Okay.  Wow, so tonight I had 18 people in my home, eating porkchops, and potatoes...and lots more.  It was all family and it was all fun (4 people we "call' family)!  I did all the grilling and it's my fave thing.  I think I am really understanding grilling now...finally.  No more dry meats.  
I had 7 nieces and nephews over so Mikey went and bought fireworks for them all.  They had a blast.  Most of them were lit during the daytime, but they saved a few for the night.  It's really hard watching all my nephews with fireworks...all of them throwing them at different directions.  But, noone was hurt, probably because there more people supervising than there were nephews.  LOL!  
So, all is well and quiet now.  The best part of all..............Natalie is cleaning her bedroom!!!!!  God is good!  :)

No comments: